Friday, February 19, 2010

Does anyone have any craft ideas for using the plastic spindles from calculator & adhesive tape.?

We have been saving them at work in hopes of finding some unique way to reuse them, preferably in a cute craft project. All ideas welcome.Does anyone have any craft ideas for using the plastic spindles from calculator %26amp; adhesive tape.?
Decorate them with color, glitter %26amp; glue and use as Christmas Decorations. Possibly with names of employees on each individual one. Or better yet, (god I always have such great ideas)(sometimes I can't get over how cleaver I am), decorate with glitter and put name of an employee on each one and put their christmas bonus check inside. Isn't that wonderful. Go ahead - - tell me how great I am. No, don't tell me. I already know it. Wait, I have an even better................no, that's been done already. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment