Friday, February 19, 2010

What is the best plastic to plastic adhesive?

I broke the frame of my favorite sunglasses and I want to glue them back together, I tried krazy glue and it didn't work, I would appreciate any suggestions Thank You!!What is the best plastic to plastic adhesive?
a two part epoxy resin from your hardware. Wipe the break with white spirit to make sure it's clean and break off the over fill of glue while it's still soft but not sticky What is the best plastic to plastic adhesive?
Model airplane glue, also known as plastic cement. It will actually melt the ends a bit and then harden them again thereby fusing the ends. Just be careful, it can get real messy real quick.
there is a glue company cadded Solder It in the web that sells just the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment