Friday, February 19, 2010

Where can I buy a bulk supply of the same type of transparent plastic adhesive used on electronics screens?

You know when you buy a cell phone of portable game system and there is sometimes a clear, hardly noticeable plastic cover on the screen. What is it called and where can I find it? Weird question, eh? But none the less, if you have any info or even understand what the hell I mean, let me know.Where can I buy a bulk supply of the same type of transparent plastic adhesive used on electronics screens?
Most often referred to as ';lens tape';, ';window film';, or ';protective film';. There are many suppliers. 3M makes it. It's available in rolls or can also be custom ordered as specific pre-cut patterns. If you order by the roll you'll need to know how wide you want. We get ours from http://protecrite.com/index.htmWhere can I buy a bulk supply of the same type of transparent plastic adhesive used on electronics screens?
Hey!....Thanks for your ';Best Answer'; vote! OK, so it was the *only* answer but I'm still glad I could help!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment