Friday, February 19, 2010

What kind of adhesive would i use if i was sticking a plastic border to my bedroom walls?

Me and my husband are doing our room ';the punisher'; and we purchased a blood dripping border online but we didnt realize that it would be so hard to make it flat on the wall. we did already purchase the sticky tack wall adhesive but i am just wondering if there is something else?What kind of adhesive would i use if i was sticking a plastic border to my bedroom walls?
construction glue. you can get it at any hardware store.What kind of adhesive would i use if i was sticking a plastic border to my bedroom walls?
The best thing I ever used was liquid nail.


It's cheap and does a good job.
PL Premium.





http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/store鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment