Friday, February 19, 2010

How can I get a self adhesive plastic hook off a wall?

It seems like it's really stuck well and I don't want to leave a hole in the wall if I yank it off. Any suggestions out there?How can I get a self adhesive plastic hook off a wall?
use a blow dryer to heat up the adheasive and it should come right offHow can I get a self adhesive plastic hook off a wall?
I saw painters here, had a little scraper that took it right off, but we have plaster walls. Not sure if those work on drywall or not. Maybe heating it a little with a hairdryer would soften it enough so that you could gently scrape it off.
Get a heat gun and get it really hot. It should almost fall off. Then use the heat gun on the remanding glue and wipe it off with a cloth as you heat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment