Friday, February 19, 2010

What type of adhesive to glue together wood and plastic?

I'm fixing to fashion myself a faux-crossbow for Halloween. I have a kiddie plastic bow and a two-by-four, but all I have for glue is basic Elmer's.





I'm not looking for it to be workable, just able to stay together well enough that the bow's not going to crack off of the wood at every little bump it receives.





Thanks in advance. :]What type of adhesive to glue together wood and plastic?
pl 400.only you need a gun as it doesnt come in smaller tubes that ****'ll glue anything.but for a strong temp solution..silicone.big blobb of it will hold for a long time and moisture wont affect it.available in sm.tubes at any hardware store.cures within an hour too.What type of adhesive to glue together wood and plastic?
general construction adhesivehttp://www.liquidnails.com/products/prod鈥?/a>
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment